Montag, 7. März 2011

homeopathy Digest, Vol 11, Issue 30

Send homeopathy mailing list submissions to
homeopathy@homeolist.com

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
http://lists.homeolist.com/mailman/listinfo/homeopathy
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
homeopathy-request@homeolist.com

You can reach the person managing the list at
homeopathy-owner@homeolist.com

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of homeopathy digest..."


Today's Topics:

1. Re: LMs (Fran Sheffield)
2. Re: LMs (Shannon Nelson)
3. Re: LMs (leilanae)
4. Re: LMs (Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD.)
5. Re: LMs (Irene de Villiers)
6. Re: LMs (Irene de Villiers)
7. BIH (Jack Anderson)
8. Re: BIH (Irene de Villiers)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 23:58:11 +1100
From: Fran Sheffield <FranSheffield@homeopathyplus.com.au>
Subject: Re: [H] LMs
To: homeopathy@homeolist.com
Message-ID: <4D7384E3.5000903@homeopathyplus.com.au>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

Life is a complex business and none of us knows what lies ahead.

I think Irene's remarkable resilience in the face of the difficulties
she has encountered is inspiring and to be applauded. It speaks volumes.

I have often thought that my prescribing style must be poles apart to
Irene's but the truth is that we are both people first and homeopaths
second and so there is still much more for us to agree upon than disagree.

I'm all for vigorous debates but hate it when things turn nasty and ugly.

On 6/03/2011 9:43 PM, healthyinfo6@aol.com wrote:
>
>
>

--

Kind regards,

Fran Sheffield

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 07:09:52 -0600
From: Shannon Nelson <shannonnelson@tds.net>
Subject: Re: [H] LMs
To: homeopathy@homeolist.com
Message-ID: <DE77D129-9796-4534-9034-03C15974F162@tds.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes

Fran, I do so appreciate your balanced perspective, and do so
resoundingly agree with all you've written below--thanks again.

Shannon


On Mar 6, 2011, at 6:58 AM, Fran Sheffield wrote:

> Life is a complex business and none of us knows what lies ahead.
>
> I think Irene's remarkable resilience in the face of the difficulties
> she has encountered is inspiring and to be applauded. It speaks
> volumes.
>
> I have often thought that my prescribing style must be poles apart to
> Irene's but the truth is that we are both people first and homeopaths
> second and so there is still much more for us to agree upon than
> disagree.
>
> I'm all for vigorous debates but hate it when things turn nasty and
> ugly.
>
>
>
> On 6/03/2011 9:43 PM, healthyinfo6@aol.com wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>
> --
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Fran Sheffield
>
> _______________________________________________
> Homeopathy Mailing List
> homeopathy@homeolist.com
> http://lists.homeolist.com/mailman/listinfo/homeopathy

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 06:25:26 -0800
From: leilanae <leilanae@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [H] LMs
To: homeo list <homeopathy@homeolist.com>
Message-ID: <F90AAFB1-16BB-4FE5-BCFC-11C56231D2AE@verizon.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii


On Mar 6, 2011, at 6:22 AM, leilanae wrote:

>
>
> Shannon,
>
> I also agree with Fran's balanced point of view.
>
> Leilanae
>
>> Fran, I do so appreciate your balanced perspective, and do so
>> resoundingly agree with all you've written below--thanks again.
>>
>> Shannon
>>
>>
>> On Mar 6, 2011, at 6:58 AM, Fran Sheffield wrote:
>>
>>> Life is a complex business and none of us knows what lies ahead.
>>>
>>> I think Irene's remarkable resilience in the face of the difficulties
>>> she has encountered is inspiring and to be applauded. It speaks
>>> volumes.
>>>
>>> I have often thought that my prescribing style must be poles apart to
>>> Irene's but the truth is that we are both people first and homeopaths
>>> second and so there is still much more for us to agree upon than
>>> disagree.
>>>
>>> I'm all for vigorous debates but hate it when things turn nasty and
>>> ugly.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On 6/03/2011 9:43 PM, healthyinfo6@aol.com wrote:
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Kind regards,
>>>
>>> Fran Sheffield
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Homeopathy Mailing List
>>> homeopathy@homeolist.com
>>> http://lists.homeolist.com/mailman/listinfo/homeopathy
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Homeopathy Mailing List
>> homeopathy@homeolist.com
>> http://lists.homeolist.com/mailman/listinfo/homeopathy
>

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 09:26:50 +1300 (New Zealand Daylight Time)
From: "Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD." <jroz@ihug.co.nz>
Subject: Re: [H] LMs
To: <homeopathy@homeolist.com>
Message-ID: <4D73EE01.000005.02496@XP_HOME_SP3>
Content-Type: Text/Plain; charset="utf-8"

First of all, I am no more part of BIH, thankfully got rid of that....check

Your information and actualise it.

Yes we are personal friends, so what, jealous?

C and LMs: I have used them intensely and learned them in depth, using LMs

Almost exclusively for about 10 years....learned it with David Little and

Graduated from his course....did you?

As for criticising a method, did you even bother reading the free articles

Explaining the F method?

And who or how is anyone denigrating or belittling Hahnemann? If you'd read

The articles and the book you would at least know.

? ?

Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD.

"The greatest enemy of any science is a closed mind"

Visit my new website www.naturamedica.webs.com

-------Original Message-------

From: healthyinfo6@aol.com

Date: 03/06/11 23:45:08

To: homeopathy@homeolist.com

Subject: Re: [H] LMs

Truly disgusting your trying to denigrate and belittle Hahnemann.

Of course, in promoting the F series so vehemently, Irene neglected to

Mention that she and Dr. Dr Joe Rozencwajg, NMD are British Institute of

Homeopathy (BIH) colleagues and likely personal friends offline.

Full disclosure is important, especially in research realms. Like big pharma


Funding research by "independent" doctors, one has to search for the

Ulterior motive info. Not sure if there is a financial motive here too as in


Big pharma.

Irene also didn't emphasize that she doesn't practice classical homeopathy

But a hybrid form, some have said voodoo homeopathy.

Did Irene also emphasize that she experiments on cats and farm animals,

Hopefully not humans, where complete feedback including all types of

Aggravations are not possible?

Did Irene mention that she had a stroke? Seems odd for someone who's been

Dishing out vitamin and homeopathic advice for years and so regimented in

Their approach.

For example, Irene was promoting 2 years ago the safety of megadoses vitamin


D and that she takes 70,000 IU of vitamin D per week.

Irene didn't mention, with all her scientific knowledge and adherence to

Formal "research", that one should have their blood calcium levels checked.

That supplemental vitamin D can cause calcium to go above normal even when

One has below normal vitamin D levels. That's basic SCIENCE!

Did Irene mention how damaging that can be? Maybe damaged kidneys to start?

Is that what caused Irene's stroke? OD-ing on D?

Maybe Irene should come clean about her personal uses or lack thereof of

Homeopathy for her deteriorating medical conditions.

Obviously, she's not following classical homeopathic methods for her own

Health.

Please don't be influenced by the opinions of the supposed "know it alls"

Who claim that they "cure" by improvising, especially on animals, and then

Extrapolate that to humans.

The real reason to promote the next great potency cure and methods? They don


T take the time to use C and LM's properly and follow Hahnemann's

Instructions.

I've stuck to my guns for 14 years and finally seeing vast improvement with

Multiple chronic miasms by staying with CLASSICAL homeopathy, not Irene's

BIH version.

If Irene has found the F potency scale has "GREAT efficacy", well then,

Homeopath, Heal Thyself!

I have no intention on ending up in a wheelchair due to lack of classical

Homeopathic use and/or violating the basic tenets of Hahnemann.

Susan

_______________________________________________

Homeopathy Mailing List

homeopathy@homeolist.com

http://lists.homeolist.com/mailman/listinfo/homeopathy


------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 12:52:54 -0800
From: Irene de Villiers <furryboots@icehouse.net>
Subject: Re: [H] LMs
To: homeo list <homeopathy@homeolist.com>
Message-ID: <5653E09C-30C3-4CEF-A4BD-0B2FFBD7CD6E@icehouse.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; delsp=yes; format=flowed


On Mar 6, 2011, at 2:43 AM, healthyinfo6@aol.com wrote:

Dear Stalker,

> Truly disgusting your trying to denigrate and belittle Hahnemann.

Huh?
Building on someone's work is the greatest flattery.
Do you have a good dictionary? (There are several on line.)

> Of course, in promoting the F series so vehemently, Irene neglected
> to mention that she and Dr. Dr Joe Rozencwajg, NMD are British
> Institute of Homeopathy (BIH) colleagues and likely personal
> friends offline.

You are a bit out of date :-)
What colleagues I have is irrelevant to the use of F series and how
well it works but yes I am very glad to have Dr Rozencwajg for a friend.
Dr Rozencwajg has given a great gift to the world in the development
and presentation of the F series. Nor is there any profit to me in
promoting it. What is your problem girl?
This is to do with how well F series works, TO HEAL - a desire you
apparently lack. It is not about who devised it or promotes it.
Read the FREE articles on it if you are too cheap to read the full
research. Few researchers if any, provide free articles that are of
great benefit to the world.
Then AFTER you do your own repeat of the work, you can come and
scorn and spew negativity here (if you can find anything valid to
scorn).

> Full disclosure is important, especially in research realms. Like
> big pharma funding research by "independent" doctors, one has to
> search for the ulterior motive

Disclosure of what? That I tried a good system and had success? I did
disclose that.
What ulterior motive have you deluded yourself into thinking I have?
It's not like I get any benefit from telling people how well F series
works. THEY get the benefit.
They and their clients.
If I was looking to benefIt personally I'd keep the efficacy of F
series to myself and get all the credit?
Negative people tend to assume all others are that way too. It's not so.
Some of us are not like that. I prefer more people to use a good
system that is proven to work.

> Irene also didn't emphasize that she doesn't practice classical
> homeopathy but a hybrid form, some have said voodoo homeopathy.

Your delusions about me are not in the real world, miss stalker, they
are just part of stalking inventions.
What I emphasize is the truth, without regard for whether you or
anyone else likes it. Interested people - interested in truth as
opposed to your invented version - will read my Hpathy papers and
will either like or not like my approach. (I do not care which they
choose, and I do not use your opinion to guide what works either).

So how do YOU explain the success I have with my cases?
Oh I forgot - you can not see anything positive in your chosen
stalkee:-)
I'll tell you anyway - be sure to close your eyes/mind now lest you
accidentally take in something positive:
It is because I use Law of Similars plus some extra approaches.
Law of Similars.
Perhaps you should study it.
It works.

> Did Irene also emphasize that she experiments on cats and farm animals

I emphasize what is true, not what your delusions invent.
I did work in medical research a long time ago. THEN I did
experiments on animals yes. Did not like it and last did that before
you started stalking me by a lot of years......
You have stalked me on the internet since 1998 that I know of. Your
lack of ethics is, as always, your idea of fun.

> Did Irene mention that she had a stroke?

A stroke of luck perhaps?

> Seems odd for someone who's been dishing out vitamin and
> homeopathic advice for years and so regimented in their approach.

Yes I had a stroke despite all that. Very odd indeed. The doctors at
the hospital also found it odd. I had no plaque occluding my
arteries, and no poor circulation in my heart to cause clots. No
organs in trouble. No abnormal values in blood tests besides low
potassium. But you are such an expert stalker, I'll leave you to
figure out the cause.
Hint: There was one and it was not potassium related.

> For example, Irene was promoting 2 years ago the safety of
> megadoses vitamin D and that she takes 70,000 IU of vitamin D per
> week.

Read what I said again. See if you can maybe get it right for a
change:-)
Hint: Scientific American published the research I quoted.

Start here: The human body MAKES 10,000 IU of vitamin D3 in the first
15 minutes of sun exposure, then stops making it, daily. (Assuming
any sun exposure happens).

> Irene didn't mention, with all her scientific knowledge and
> adherence to formal "research", that one should have their blood
> calcium levels checked.
> That supplemental vitamin D can cause calcium to go above normal
> even when one has below normal vitamin D levels. That's basic
> SCIENCE!

No that is basic Susan delusion. No relation to science.

> Did Irene mention how damaging that can be? Maybe damaged kidneys
> to start?

Not true. Suggest you get up to date on kidney research, Vit D
research, calcium research.....

> Is that what caused Irene's stroke? OD-ing on D?

No. Try a different delusion:-) Burt read the research first, You
are out of date on allopathic assumptions currently accepted much
less metabolically valid.

> Maybe Irene should come clean

I had a lovely shower today, thanks.

> about her personal uses or lack thereof of homeopathy for her
> deteriorating medical conditions.

I do not owe my stalker any medical information. I'm sure you still
avidly gather as much as you can assume from my emails all by
yourself. I grant you have great expertise and experience in that,
even if the conclusions you assume are closer to your desired
delusions than any truth.
Hint: Look up how long people usually survive with the main illness I
have. Then see if anyone can claim it without homeopathy.

> Obviously, she's not following classical homeopathic methods for
> her own health.

What's "obvious" to you, is rather sad compared to truth.
Fortunately I use more than that or I would not be here.
I note you spend all your time attacking your stalkee and none
demonstrating anything positive.
Are you capable of doing or saying something positive?
The reason I am in a wheelchair is so if you say something positive,
I will not fall over in shock :-)

> Please don't be influenced by the opinions of the supposed "know it
> alls" who claim that they "cure" by improvising, especially on
> animals, and then extrapolate that to humans.

Or DO be influenced. It's a choice.
Homeopathy has the wonderful aspect that it is not species-specific.
A bashed feeling in a bee, lizard, plant or person, will respond to
arnica for example - independent of species.

> I've stuck to my guns for 14 years

Oh dear, I only noticed your stalking me since 1998, I must have
been slow to pick up on it by several months :-)
Fourteen years ...your guns are rusty.

> If Irene has found the F potency scale has "GREAT efficacy", well
> then, Homeopath, Heal Thyself!

Working on it and it helps more than C's or LMs did but....
It is a fool who has themself for a healer.
I am indeed here thanks to homeopathy PLUS other necessary health
approaches.

> I have no intention on ending up in a wheelchair

Well for your sake I hope that intentions are all you need.
Good luck with that.

Namaste,
Irene
--
Irene de Villiers, B.Sc AASCA MCSSA D.I.Hom/D.Vet.Hom.
P.O. Box 4703 Spokane WA 99220.
www.angelfire.com/fl/furryboots/clickhere.html (Veterinary Homeopath.)
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt one doing it."


------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:02:38 -0800
From: Irene de Villiers <furryboots@icehouse.net>
Subject: Re: [H] LMs
To: homeo list <homeopathy@homeolist.com>
Message-ID: <E4D70007-DB31-4E76-8006-FFD84B5395AC@icehouse.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; delsp=yes; format=flowed


On Mar 6, 2011, at 12:26 PM, Dr. J. Rozencwajg, NMD. wrote:

>
>
> First of all, I am no more part of BIH, thankfully got rid of
> that....check
>
> Your information and actualise it.
>
>
>
> Yes we are personal friends, so what, jealous?

LOL :-)

Thanks - made my day:-)
.......Irene
--
Irene de Villiers, B.Sc AASCA MCSSA D.I.Hom/D.Vet.Hom.
P.O. Box 4703 Spokane WA 99220.
www.angelfire.com/fl/furryboots/clickhere.html (Veterinary Homeopath.)
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt one doing it."


------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 13:13:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Jack Anderson <japala50@yahoo.com>
Subject: [H] BIH
To: homeopathy@homeolist.com
Message-ID: <39356.4365.qm@web114501.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1

Hi,


I have always been of the opinion that BIH provides excellent
education at a reasonable price. Is there something I should
be aware of?

Jack


------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 21:48:25 -0800
From: Irene de Villiers <furryboots@icehouse.net>
Subject: Re: [H] BIH
To: homeo list <homeopathy@homeolist.com>
Message-ID: <F09F9861-9AB4-47D8-8821-E87057FEDDB1@icehouse.net>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; delsp=yes; format=flowed


On Mar 6, 2011, at 1:13 PM, Jack Anderson wrote:

> Hi,
>
>
> I have always been of the opinion that BIH provides excellent
> education at a reasonable price.

Perhaps so.
At the expense of their tutors and course writers?

As a tutor, every time I suggested an improvement on the
administration forum where I was an appointed member - I was tossed
off without so much as a word from management - likewise on the tutor
forum, or if I presented a problem (along with its suggested
solution as I believe in doing), I was tossed off the tutor list for
"failing to have loyalty" to BIH. Yet all my suggestions had to be
implemented eventually as the ideas proposed by BIH were as flawed as
I and others pointed out at the time. It was not politic to point it
out, they had to learn the hard way. This is frustrating for tutors
trying to improve things.

As a tutor, when I posted appropriate explanations for students
asking questions on the Organon or whatever, posting them to the
study group, I was told I was "chasing students away" and was banned
from the study group without the courtesy of an mail or notice of any
kind. Yet more than 7000 emails I wrote there were hailed as very
useful by recipients. I got not as cent nor a thank you, for writing
them but they took about that many half hours or hours to write.
Being kicked in the teeth for it does not feel great.

As a tutor when I agreed to write an upgraded veterinary homeopathy
course for a contracted and agreed sum per "lesson" (for 29 lessons),
as much of the material had a copyright left over form the 1960s, and
had what I considered errors and a great need to be updated, BIH
renegged on payment before the first lesson was even half done and
wanted the entire course written for what amounted to no fee. (I
declined. And I had done a lot of work and research by then.)

As a tutor, one gets $25 for each time a student passes an exam (and
it used to be less). That might involve ten to forty hours of expert
teaching time and grading time. That's a VERY small fraction of
minimum wage for professional work.

.........I do not know where student fees go, but NOT to the tutors.

There are ugly complaints from management if one appears to criticize
any aspect of BIH or its course material. (For example they still
promote the fiction that avogadro's number has anything to do with
potency, yet principal of BIH UK - my tutor at the time for the
course when I took it - agreed to correct it when I pointed it out
with proofs, something like a decade ago.). A good school LOOKS for
ways to improve - not ways to criticize ideas suggested much less the
people suggesting them.

It is my view that BIH and any other school - needs to see positive
suggestions from tutors (and anyone else) as good things to consider
and not reasons to beat up the person making the suggestion for
supposed "disloyalty". No doubt this email will be seen as the
ultimate "disloyalty" whereas the wise approach and the better
businesslike approach is to see it with a view to looking for ways to
improve this negative record of facts.

These are mainly management issues I have listed.
I feel that with a closed mind to improvements, and a lack of
understanding of the relevance of an agreed written contract, it
makes life for tutors uncomfortable in the extreme.
.....And I leave you to assess whether that affects students or
course value.

Namaste,
Irene
--
Irene de Villiers, B.Sc AASCA MCSSA D.I.Hom/D.Vet.Hom.
P.O. Box 4703 Spokane WA 99220.
www.angelfire.com/fl/furryboots/clickhere.html (Veterinary Homeopath.)
"Man who say it cannot be done should not interrupt one doing it."


------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Homeopathy Mailing List
homeopathy@homeolist.com
http://lists.homeolist.com/mailman/listinfo/homeopathy

End of homeopathy Digest, Vol 11, Issue 30
******************************************

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen