Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2011

Re: [H] STeve Jobs

Hi Jeremy,

I and others share your frustration!
I was thinking, tho--it would be nice to hear from people what they/we
would *like* to see happening here? In "the old days" there were
cases, experiences, it was great--I think you remember that... I
imagine that's what you'd rather be seeing again, yes? (Anything
you'd like to share?)

Best,
Shannon


On Dec 22, 2011, at 5:37 AM, Jeremycrowley wrote:

>
> Someone attacks Homeopathy so we immediately start attacking each
> other! There is no hope for us.
>
> I haven't read many of the posts and don't intend to either as I can
> guese what people will be saying, and no I am not claiming to be
> psychic, just read it all before.
>
> Just wrote this to exercise my other fingers while I give my
> deleting finger a well earned rest.
>
> Sorry about exercising your deleting finger, I doubt if I will be
> bothering you again, I will probably be leaving the group. I cannot
> remember when I last learnt anything useful on this list.
>
> Perhaps I Blinked and Missed it. Has anyone learned anything useful
> here?
>
>
> Jeremy
>
> _______________________________________________
> Homeopathy Mailing List
> homeopathy@homeolist.com
> http://lists.homeolist.com/mailman/listinfo/homeopathy

_______________________________________________
Homeopathy Mailing List
homeopathy@homeolist.com
http://lists.homeolist.com/mailman/listinfo/homeopathy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen